For Advanced Fireplace Technicians, No Project Is Too Big
At Advance Fireplace Technicians, our first priority is you. Our quality service and our response time are unmatched in the industry.
Our devotion to excellence and professionalism makes us stand out above the crowd. With our easy appointment system, our pre-appointment call, and our customer service commitment, we are sure to exceed your expectations. Unlike our competitors, we only use the highest quality materials to ensure that you only need to call us once.
We are the best chimney sweep in Atmore. We provide you with chimney inspections, fireplace repairs, water leak repair, and so much more. Additionally, no payment is required until the next time it rains to give you peace of mind. Best of all, our repairs have a 10-year warranty because we're confident in our abilities.
Completed Chimney Services
Advanced Fireplace Technicians of Dallas’s Expert Services
Advanced Fireplace Technicians of Dallas, TX provides a number of great services to our customers. Each one of our technicians are professionals in their field and offer years of experience. A number of different services we offer are:
- Chimney Sweep: Advanced Fireplace Technicians of Dallas provides excellent chimney sweeping services. With top-of-the-line tools and expertly trained technicians, AFT is sure to give you the best quality chimney sweep and cleaning service.
- Water Leak Repairs: AFT provides professional chimney water leak prevention and repair services. We specialize in water damage masonry repairs such as tuckpointing, which is filling in the area where mortar has become brittle and fallen off. Also, we practice flashing and cap repair, to ensure no water can enter your chimney. On top of that, we apply a water repellent to your chimney; bricks are porous like sponges, so making sure water cant be absorbed is very important.
- Animal Removal: Another common cause of damage inside a chimney is due to animals. If you have a compromised chimney cap, meaning it is damaged or improperly installed, that is allowing an animal to get inside, call AFT today.
- Fireplace repairs: Your fireplace can also be exposed to dangers that can cause damage. If you notice cracks on the refractory walls or improper sealing of the profile, this could lead to trouble in the future, such as possible chimney fires.
- Fireplace Installations: Advanced Fireplace Technicians of Dallas also provides several types of fireplace installations. We install prefab fireplaces, masonry fireplaces, wood stoves, ash dump doors and clean-out doors, and more. Call us at 888-393-1195 for more information regarding installations.
Get To Know Dallas, Texas
Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. The sleek Nasher Sculpture Center showcases contemporary sculpture.
Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
“The mission of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is to build and maintain a public venue that promotes the art, enjoyment and knowledge of horticulture, while providing opportunities for education and research. We are committed to excellence, good management and fiscal responsibility.”
Reunion Tower is a 561 ft observation tower in Dallas, Texas and one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks. Located at 300 Reunion Boulevard in the Reunion district of downtown Dallas, the tower is part of the Hyatt Regency Hotel complex, and is the city’s 15th tallest building.
Dallas Museum of Art
“Established in 1903, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) is among the 10 largest art museums in the country and is distinguished by its commitment to research, innovation and public engagement. At the heart of the Museum and its programs is its global collection, which encompasses more than 24,000 works and spans 5,000 years of history, representing a full range of world cultures. Located in the nation’s largest arts district, the Museum acts as a catalyst for community creativity, engaging people of all ages and backgrounds with a diverse spectrum of programming, from exhibitions and lectures to concerts, literary events, and dramatic and dance presentations. Since the Museum’s return to free general admission in 2013, the DMA has welcomed more 3.2 million visitors.”